Dear Daughters Birthday Bonus
A spiritual mama is what I call a woman just a little further down the road with wisdom to share and a dear daughter is a young woman in search of spiritual guidance. I wrote Dear Daughters: Love Letters to the Next Generation as a bridge between these two generations.
I knew I couldn’t possibly walk right alongside every dear daughter in the world but I could write a book to encourage them and share what wisdom I have gleaned in my life…and hope that they, in turn, would use that book as a tool to be a spiritual mama to someone else.
This book is so important to me and I want to take this week on the Dear Daughters Podcast to celebrate because my beautiful little book is two years old!
We’re not meant to walk through life alone. Everyone needs a spiritual mama, no matter how old you are. I believe that woman helps you do these things:
- Reclaim the vision for your life.
- Meditate on whatever is true, right, noble, pure, and lovely.
- Listen more closely to the voice of God in your life.
“When the Holy Spirit in one woman recognizes and responds to the Holy Spirit in another woman, safe places become sacred places.” ~ Sophie Hudson
My hope is that you find a spiritual mama who can be a safe, sacred place for you … and I pray that you seek out the dear daughters in your life.
A big happy birthday to this little book, Dear Daughters: Love Letters to the Next Generation!
SUBSCRIBE IN ITUNES
- Get a copy of Dear Daughters: Love Letters to the Next Generation.
- Get the Dear Daughters Book & Bandana Bundle (a perfect little gift).
- Get a copy of Giddy Up, Eunice by Sophie Hudson.
- Listen to 2 Things Every Women Needs to Know About Mentoring
- And listen to this episode: 3 Must-Have Mentoring Conversations
- Learn more about Apartment Life.
- Learn more about other ACF Ministry Partners here.
- Follow me on Instagram.
- Sign up for my newsletter and you’ll receive lots of goodies like The Soul Care Kit!
- Join my home church, Austin Christian Fellowship, online.
- Listen to more of Sara Davis Regan’s music.
GET THE GRACE GUIDE ONLINE:
Order your copy of The Grace Guide: Live Your One Beautiful Life!