Holidays are just a little bit happier with pie, don’t you think?
In last week’s episode we talked about holiday blunders. The week before we talked about setting healthy boundaries during the holidays. This week we’re talking about all things pie! Maybe you’re a pie expert or maybe you’re like Tori and you’re making a pie for the very first time. Either way, this episode is for you! I’m sharing tips and answering questions you asked. Here are just four of the things I want you to know—and there’s plenty more, so listen in…
- Try a custard pie first (like pumpkin or buttermilk)—they’re the easiest kind of pie.
- The pie crust might just be the most important part of the pie.
- Use a glass pie dish (go thrifting or estate sale shopping to find one).
- If it looks a little messy, that screams homemade pie.
I’m praying that your holidays are filled with joy and wonder and peace—and pie! And I hope you are surrounded by friends and family who will share that pie with you.
- Listen to Episode 162: Setting Healthy Boundaries During the Holidays.
- Listen to Episode 163: Learning from Holiday Blunders.
- Become a Newsletter Friend to get a weekly-ish dose of encouragement and stay in touch—and this week, get some of my favorite pie recipes!
- Make the No-Roll Pie Crust.
- Try the All-American Girl’s Buttermilk Pie.
- Check out the Pray As You Go podcast.
- Follow me on Instagram.
- Learn more about the Archibald Project.
- Listen to DD Podcast Episode 116 with Whitney Runyon, co-founder of the Archibald Project.
- Learn more about other ACF Ministry Partners here.
- Listen to more of Sara Davis Regan’s music. :)
- Join us Sundays online at my home church, Austin Christian Fellowship.